To consign on our online or live auctions, please contact us today.
Internet Terms & Conditions
- By registering to bid or placing a bid, Internet bidder agrees to be bound by terms & conditions of auction.
- All Internet bidders agree that bids placed on the Internet shall have the same legal effect as if they (the bidder) were in attendance at the auction in person.
- The Auction offers items by “Lot” in groups, choice or individually. Every Lot will be sold “as is, where is” and all sales are final.
- Items are open to public inspection. It is Bidder’s responsibility to determine condition, age, genuineness, value or any other factor.
- Spring Valley Sales Co. will attempt to describe the items/equipment in advertising, but makes no representations. There will be no guarantees or warranties of any kind, regardless of any condition statements made.
- Purchases awarded to Internet Bidder become the responsibility of that Bidder. Purchases MUST be paid in full during the allotted pickup time. All payments are to be made in cash, cashiers check, good check or credit card (4% convenience charge for credit and debit cards).
- A $30.00 service fee will be added to all returned checks.
- All Internet Bidders agree to pay a buyer’s premium of ten percent (10%).
- Purchaser will pay any and all applicable taxes and fees, unless exempted by law. Bidder
agrees to indemnify Spring Valley Sales Co. against any claim if sales tax is not collected on
- Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Purchaser. Purchases need to be
removed within two (2) days, unless prior arrangements are made, or may be resold at next
auction or disposed of in any way Spring Valley Sales Co. deems to be suitable.
- Spring Valley Sales Co. may refuse a buyer’s number to anyone for any reason. Bidder
agrees to provide any identification Spring Valley Sales Co. may request including but not
limited to your drivers license.
- Spring Valley Sales Co. LLC is a MN Licensed Auto Dealer. Spring Valley Sales Co. will transfer all titled items into Buyers’ name. MN sales tax, title transfer fee, and a document fee will be collected.
- REFRESH your page. It is very important for you to keep refressing your page to see the current bids, and to see if you have been out bid. The bids are constantly changing. This is an online auction, with internet or absentee bidding only.
- LOTS CLOSING: Staggered & Soft close for each lot. Staggered: Lots will not close at the same time. Each lot will end several seconds after the previous lot. Soft Close: Bidding activity will extend if there is bidding activity in that lot . Max Bid: If you are not going to be available when the auction ends you can place a max bid. You can enter the highest amount you are willing to pay and the system will automaitcally bid for you (up to that max amount).
We want you to be happy with your purchases.
If you have questions about the items or equipment the time to ask questions
is well in advance of the live auction. No returns are allowed.
EVERY ITEM SOLD “AS IS”